On 06/04/2010 04:50 PM, Mark C. Miller wrote:
I've been reading about default templates/styles for the past hour and
am totally lost.

I set up a default template (or is it a style -- I am so confused I
can't tell anymore). It's got my font, margins, toolbar buttons the way
I want it. I made sure numbers and bullets are off.

When I type in a numbered line (it's actually a test question, the first
line is OK is flush right and includes my typed "1".

When I hit return, it automatically starts indenting and numbering. I
don't want it to do that. I've wrestled with this in the past, but can't
remember what you told me to do. I seem to recall it was to setup a
style, but I'm not doing that correctly as the same thing happens.

How do I, by default, keep OOo from indenting/numbering for me when I
don't want it to?

thanks for your patience

mcm

as suggested both on and off list, it was nothing I set up in my default template; it was an auto correct feature.

Thanks for coming through.

mcm
--
Mark C. Miller