On 07/16/2010 09:00 AM, Mark C. Miller wrote:
I had a problem earlier with getting fontworks to work.  NoOp came
through with a solution for that.

Now I'm having another formatting problem.

I'm creating a worksheeet for one of the classes I teach. It's a series
of questions with space for student responses. I started with typing the
question, then using the underline key to create a blank line for the
answer. The first two questions functioned as desired. It was when I got
to question three (out of five) that a problem occurred. I'm not really
sure what is happening. The line I typed was extended to the end of the
page and was directly underneath the question text (I had entered a line
in between to create white space between the question and the response.
I've checked the auto function under tools>>autocorrect>>options and
didn't see anything there that might be "autocorrecting" my text. I'm at
a loss as to what is happening and how to fix it.

I've attached a copy of the file so you can see what I'm talking about.

This worksheet is an assignment for a college class I'm taking. I
figured that as long as I had to create something, I might as well make
it useful.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

mcm

I found a work-around. I deleted all the "under lines ___________" which then cleared the paragraph settings.

Then I used the line function in the draw toolbar to get the lines I needed.

Thanks to gene for information on paragraphs and how to make adjustments there.

mcm

--
Mark C. Miller
mmil...@millermc.net