Hi Michelle,

In a message dated 2010.08.05 02:34 -0500, Michelle Konzack wrote:
Oo is more worse then any other programs...

Sounds like you were having a really bad day; I hope some of this can help:

Problem 1:  OOo under Linux enforce every time page format A4 with 2,5cm
             border on all sides even if i setup this  crapy  program  to
             use left 2 cm and right, bottom and top 1 cm.
             How can this crap can be fixed FOREVER?

I can only second what Clayton proposed: fix a template the way /you/ like it.

Problem 2:  If I insert a TABLE, it enforce the WHOLE page width and can
             not changed.
             How to tell Owriter not to use the whole page width?

Writer appears to be brain-dead about table geometry. That is mostly (but not entirely) because the controls are laid out poorly. Clayton gave some nice tips for setting up table defaults. But what if you just want to lay out arbitrary tables easily? Writer does not appear to support "easily", but it's not really too bad if you work through the clumsy controls:

(A) Unfortunately, when you create ("Insert") a table, you are not given a quick alignment option (that would obviate most of the problems that come after). You just have to accept the following 4-step:
 1. Create the table (name/rows/columns/format), then
2. Edit the table ([context menu: "Table"] or [menu: "Table"->"Table Properties"]). Now you have the "Table Format" control [<sigh> if only OO would normalize terminology], with 5 tabs:
          Table - Text Flow - Columns - Borders - Background
3. Go first to Table tab and, under Alignment, select any choice but "Automatic" (which is Writer-speak for "Full-width"). 4. Now go to Columns tab and tick "Adjust table width" - which means "Adjust table width to sum of column widths". [Yes, this should be under the Table tab - one of the many silly arrangements in this control menu.]

(B) /Now/ you can set the columns as you like [which also addresses your Problem 3, so I won't quote that here]. Yes, the process is a bit clumsy, but you /can/ get there from here. ;-)

Regards,
John