On 1/1/2011 7:44 AM, Guy Voets wrote:
2010/12/29<codyh...@comporium.net>:
office at once.  I'm getting emails from people
which should be going to your email.....not to me.

Thanks
codyh...@comporium.net
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
users-unsubscr...@openoffice.org
For additional commands, e-mail:
users-h...@openoffice.org

Apparently, you didn't subscribe with the address codyh...@comporium.net
but with another address, from which you will have to send the unsubcribe mail.
To determine the actual address that is subscribed to the list, look at a message received directly from the list (not as a copy) and expand the header. Ctrl-U might work, or check the help for your e-mail client. Find the Return-Path Header; it should look something like this:

The part between the hyphen after the message number and the at sign is the subscribed address (in its indirect form, with an equals instead of an at sign). Suppose it's cody=otherisp.com. Then send a message (from any address, not necessarily that one) to users-unsubscribe-cody=otherisp....@openoffice.org; subject and content don't matter, just the address. You should very soon get a confirmation message at that address. Reply to that message from any address that receives it. The cancellation should be completed, and you'll get a "Goodbye" message.