On Mon, 2011-09-05 at 16:18 -0400, David B Teague sr wrote:
> I used OO.o from the earliest days, and switched
> to LO when the Oracle bought Sun and screwed things up. I can't really
> say OO.o is better or worse than LO, but I don't use OO.o because Oracle
> has made it difficult for everyone. I believe LO has some features that
> OO.o doesn't. I have not had LO crash or freeze.
>
> David
> -- nil significat nisi oscillat
>     do wop, do wop, do wop.

bg:

Can you readily sum up the necessary steps for migrating from Open
Office to LibreOffice? Principally the gotchas? But also the means
of preserving the docs - I assume the file formats are identical
or practically so...?

Thanks,

Brewster

Embrace a progressively tolerant multicultural community of sustainable
social-justice-centered harmonically sharing low-carbon diversity.