On 2011-09-14 01:44 Eustace wrote:
2 questions on colors:

(1) In the Options > OpenOffice.org > Appearance > Custom colors, some
elements have a check box in front and other do not have one. What's the
difference? Does unchecking an element that you have changed makes the
color setting automatic? In that case, if an element is set to
automatic, it shouldn't matter if the checkbox is checked or not, right?

(2) Since I use white on blue color scheme in my system, the title lines
in the same dialog (eg. General, Text Document, HTML Document) have a
gray background (132, 132, 132) which makes the white text difficult to
read. What is the element that I should change to make the title line
background darker?

Thanks,

Eustace

Concerning (2): I had started changing temporarily different elements to see what they do, and when I changed the Font color, clicked OK, then reopened the Options, the title line background had changed from light gray to the color of my system toolbars! It wasn't, however, a steady change: I closed the dialog, and when I opened it again the color was light gray. I changed the font color back to Automatic, closed the Options, opened again and the title line background was the toolbar color. I closed it without changing anything, then opened it again and it was again light gray. Can somebody repeat what I've been doing over here and see if s/he gets the same results? But your toolbar button color should *not* be light gray, because then you won't see the difference.

Does it make sense for the title line background color to change when you close the dialog and open it again without changing anything?

emf

--
It ain't THAT, babe! - A radical reinterpretation
https://files.nyu.edu/emf202/public/bd/itaintmebabe.html