On 9/16/2011 4:57 AM, jonas karlsson wrote:
Hi, I have some difficulties choosing between Open Office and MS Office.
Im a student so my first thought was to get Open Office instead of MS because its free, but what I want to get help with is why should I get Open Office, what does OOo have that suits student better than what MS have.

Sorry if the text is sloppy, english ain't my native language.

Regards
Jonas
Why do you not download and install OpenOffice then make up your mind based on whether it satisfies your needs? This trial will not cost you much time or effort. If it does not meet your needs, you still have the Microsoft option.

Joe Conner, Poulsbo, WA USA