On Tue, 2006-09-26 at 00:48 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> My computer will not download Open Office- I get a NSIS saying it's a
> corrupted file and I should notify you.  I need to download a German Spell
> Check
> feature on my computer- can you help me?
>
> Thank you-
>
> Keri

It seems likely that the file has been corrupted during the download
process. You can confirm this by going to:
http://download.openoffice.org/2.0.3/md5sums.html
and follow the instructions for using md5sums.

If the file has been corrupted, you will have to either download again
or obtain the program on CD. Check this page:
http://distribution.openoffice.org/cdrom/index.html
for possible distributors in your area.

Hope this helps.

Dave
replies to your query.
Please reply to users@openoffice.org only and include some indication
that you are not subscribed to this list.
(eg. "I am not subscribed to this list, please cc me.")

For on-line support see: http://support.openoffice.org/index.html
For a knowledge base see: http://mindmeld.cybersite.com.au/