Thanks for that. Yes, I did see that question when installing Open Office and I did select 'Yes'. Open Office offers many, but not all, of the system's fonts. There's a particular font on the system which is not available in Open Office. I'm thinking that I could make this font available to "the computer" and reinstall Open Office. A bit cumbersome but I think it would work. Thanks again.
E Power