OOo 2.0.3; Solaris 8

I set default font to Lucidatypewriter, regular, 10 pt. I set my default alignment to Wrap Text Automatically. Vertical and Horizontal Text Alignment are Default. Row Height->Default Value returns with 0.17" but for rows where the text actually wraps, the "Row Height" with "Optimal Row Height" set to Default is 0.29", so my wrapped lines don't fit within the space allocated on the printed page and on the Page Preview.

If I set the Optimal Row Height to add 0.1" it appears OK and prints OK. (I tried 0.05, but that was rounded up to 0.1, 0.04 rounded down to 0.0)

Wrinkle - actually, they do fit on the screen display, but not on the Page Preview and not on the printed page. The Cell Style Default Font says "The same font will be used on both your printer and your screen."

Is it an issue?  Am I messing up somewhere?

TIA,
Donald.
P.S. I am behind by 455 messages (five days!) on the users list, so if this has already been addresses, please point me to the relevant message. Thanks again, dhl.