Pete Holsberg wrote:

> Cor Nouws wrote:
>> Pete Holsberg wrote:
>>
>>> Where do I find PackageManager in Windows?
>>>
>> In OOo: Tools|Packagemanager
> PackageManager shows no packages.

So you had installed the package and removed the files in the file
system, but not by deinstalling the package. Unfortunately basic canÄt
cope with this.

You can fix the problem manually if you dare to do so.
First close OOO and the quickstarter (if you use it).
Go to your OOo user directory. Usually you can find it in your
"application data" directory. In the basic sub directory you can find
two files with extension "xlc". First create a backup of them, them load
both of them into an editor (I recommend notepad). Delete all lines that
contain "StarXpert_OOOMultiSave". Save the files again. The error should
be gone. If Basic goes haywire you can again shut down OOO (and the
quickstarter) and put the backup files back.

A more tedious but perhaps more safe operation would be to install the
package again with the package manager and then immediately deinstall it
again. Should do also (not tested).

Best regards,
Mathias

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.