Dan Lewis wrote:

> On Tuesday 17 October 2006 02:24 pm, Mathias Bauer wrote:
>> Paul_B wrote:
>> > I have a spreadsheet that under Properties doesn't show any
>> > template it's based on; seems to be a bit of a renagade. Is there
>> > any way to apply a template to it after the fact?
>>
>> It's not exactly the same but you can load styles explicitly from a
>> template. It's the button on the right side of the "styles and
>> formatting window".
>>
>> Ciao,
>> Mathias
>
>      Which version of OOo are you using, Mathias? It is not present in
> the OOo Linux download version. In Writer, the "New Style from
> Selection" icon has an arrow to access a menu with three choices. In
> Calc, this icon has no arrow and no choices.

I have 2.0.4 but IIRC this isn't something that was different in earlier
versions. Have a look on the button at the right edge of the "styles and
formatting" dialog. It has an arrow button attached. When you click on
it it opens a popup menu. The lowest entry brings you to the "load
styles" dialog.

Ciao,
Mathias

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.