Hi!

Move page pane to corner, where you want to port it (normally left), then press and keep ctrl and double click left mouse button in grey area of page pane (not in pages area). Page pane should port back to right place.

Andis

Beth wrote:
I'm using OpenOffice Draw Version 2.0.

I have managed to get the page pane to come 'unstuck' so that it can be
moved around the screen.  It also seems to now only display the right-click
menu when I am holding down that button on the mouse so that as soon as I
let go, the menu disappears, making it difficult to use the menu.

Can you help me?

Beth Blakey