James Mckenzie wrote:
Larry:

Strangely, this does not work with my Thunderbird installation.  Maybe I'm
doing something incorrectly.

James McKenzie
I've been using Thunderbird for less than a Month. Check out
http://kb.mozillazine.org/UserChrome.css
The information I used is in one of the links - specifically to some links on the forums. There isn't one specific location for the settings you can modify with userChrome.css or userContent.css. It took me quite a while to find the information I needed to modify the settings. Unfortunately I did not save all the locations.

--
Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan

Website: http://larry-gusaas.com