Scott Rhoades schrieb:

> Is it possible to customize the AddOn menu? When I go to Tools >
> Customize, it doesn't show up in the list of menus (at least in XP,
> haven't tried yet in SUSE Linux). I'd like to customize that menu and
> add a keyboard shortcut to my frequently used extension.

This is by intent.

The AddOn menu is not a coded menu like the others, it is dynamicall
constructed at runtime, like e.g. the Recent File menu. The content is
provided by the installed AddOns.

So if you wanted to have a shortcut in one of the entries in the AddOn
menu you had to change it manually in the AddOns.xcu file of the
extension "owning" the menu entry. Or ask its Author to do it in a next
release.

Ciao,
Mathias

Please don't reply to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".