I'm trying to make a template spreadsheet in Calc  so people can easily graph a
series of data by only having to copy and past it in. However the length of the
data series will change and i dont want the user of the template to have to
redefine the data range everytime they want to use the template. I have thought
if the user enters the length of the data series into a cell then it could be
used as a variable in the data range. I havent been able to find a way to do
this. Is is possible? or is there another simple way to achive what i am after?
could it be done using macros?I'm using version 1.1.5 on a windows 2000
platform.
Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces.
It's easy!