Hello,

I use an iMac, G5, OS 10.4.8, X 11 1.1.3 and OpenOffice.org 2.1.
If I save a document then I get a watch and this watch will be there for more than a hour and I cannot communicate with this document. It is paralysed. I cannot stop OpenOffice by quiting only by Force Quit. In this case OOo stops but the watch and the document is always in my screen.
If I quit X11 then all my corrections disappear.
I have the idea that the time that stays the watch increase. In the beginning it was several seconds and now I clocked 75 minutes.
I searched in documentations, FAQ's etc but found no clu.
I think that the combination Mac, X11 and OOo gives the trouble. With this failure it is imposseble to work with OOo.
Is there some help?

With regards

Jan Geenen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]