Thanks for the reply Dan :)

Wasn't quite what I needed but I appreciate you taking the time to reply to my query

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Lewis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@openoffice.org>
Cc: "valerie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 9:16 AM
Subject: Re: [users] Table Gridlines Writer

On Sunday March  04 2007 11:51 pm, valerie wrote:
I am using OpenOffice 2.1 [Writer] and cannot find the function to
turn off/on table gridlines for printing.

My friend is using OpenOffice 1.1 [Writer] and when he creates a
table it is printing without gridlines & we cannot find  the
printing options for displaying gridlines [as in Calc].

Hope you can help

Thank You

Valerie
New Zealand

Tools > Options > OpenOffice.org Calc > Grid. On the right side of
this window on the top are to choices: Snap to grid and Visible grid.
Tick (click) the Visible grid choice.

Dan