Pete Holsberg wrote:
CAV @ Verizon keyed the following on 3/21/2007 7:22 PM:
Harold Fuchs keyed the following on 3/21/2007 6:16 PM:

<snip>

First, please *read* my signature and don't reply to my personal e-mail address. Instead, please reply *only* to users@openoffice.org

I didn't see a signature, I wrote to you directly because this is a mailinglist
question, not an OO question. Forgive me.

If you use the Gmane news system to post to this list then your e-mail address *must* be registered with Gmane. If it isn't, your post will bounce. Nothing to do with us; talk to Gmane. But you should see a message from the Gmane autoresponder saying that your message has not been sent.

My gmane posts appear.

Here's one, now. :-)

Pete, what are you trying to say please? Are you saying you can post via Gmane *without* being registered? Or ???

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England