If the 龙 desires - as I presume he does - the ability to imput Chinese
glyphs directly from his Mac keyboard, my suggestion would be that he
download the latest version (1.4.5) av SCIM, which can be done from
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=108454. It is designed
to work on all POSIX OS, of which Mac OS X is one (fully compliant). It
works quite well on my Ubuntu 6.10 system....

Henri

PS :Where does «Chian» lie ?

<snip>