I am new to OpenOffice program on my computer.
What I am wanting to do is create a database for Wedding RSVP's, with the names of guests and a column for the toal attending. In the total column, I want it to enter the number of RSVP's for each person and having the program automatically total up the RSVP's for me.
I can't get it figured out.
I thought I had it figured out last night, but I can't even get the file opened up tonight.
Please direct me to the information I need to get this done.

Thank you so very much in advance for your help!

Becky at [EMAIL PROTECTED]