Hello all
I am using OOo on a dell xps 210 I am using linux suse 10.3 as an OS
The suite works very well, when I open the calc the display is set to very small. The cells are very small and tightly packed into the sheet. (it has 64 rows showing on the screen) It is quite a strain to read anything in the cells I have spent an hour or two checking the help menus and generally playing around, but I cannot find any way to adjust the cell width and height. At least not in the options tabs
Can anyone help?

Kevin Jones