Thank you. It worked perfect. I had a brain cramp and did not think to look there. Chad ----- Original Message ----- From: "James Knott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@openoffice.org>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 1:10 PM
Subject: Re: [users] I am using OpenOffice.org 2.3. My problem is using it

Jutz wrote:
I downloaded the software and installed it in my computer. I cannot figure out how to run it. I have a two icons. One from the download and one from the installation files. How do I get to open the file I am looking for? I am trying to open several old Word Perfect reports/documents.

After you download the file from www.openoffice.org, you have to double click on that file. This will start the installation process. When that completes, there should be an OpenOffice folder & icons in your Start menu.

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses at LakesNet by Declude EVA]