Yah, it just seemed really shady to me, I wanted to send it to you guys to
see if there was any kind of rights infringement.  I'm a big fan of
openOffice and I don't want people ripping you off or giving you a bad
image.  I actually think it's pretty ridiculous that sellers can get away
with that, especially at only a download, not even a CD, I hope potential
downloaders do a little more research and realize this seller is a scam.