I did something similar a few months ago myself.

There maybe an easier or more efficent way to do this.
Using a windows machine what I did was:

Take a screen shot of each slide from the OO Presentation and save them as
seperate pictures (*.jpg, *.png)
I then imported each of these pictures into Windows Movie Maker.
I then Had Windows Movie Maker Generate a Movie for TV (PAL or NTSC
whichever is applicable).
Then Used a DVD Burner Program to create DVD Titles and Chapters and created
a DVD that will work in standard DVD players.

Like I said there may be more effiecent solutions but That is what I did

Cameron Smith