Deb Nalder wrote:
I am using OpenOffice 2.3 and the spell check function is not
working. Whenever I try to activate the same, the window shows up
that spellcheck has been completed but it has done nothing. When I
try to use in automatic mode nothing happens. No red lines appear,
language is set to English (australian). Can anyone help. Thanks

Hi Deb

Have you actually loaded an Australian dictionary?

You can use File-Wizards -Install new dictionaries, or you can go to http://www.justlocal.com.au/clients/oooau/ and get a modified version there, as well as some other Aussie helps, like place names.

You will probably need to restart OOo, including the quickstarter if you are using it.

HTH

Russell