On Sat, 10 May 2008, Gail Seidman wrote:

I don't know how to get information support. I sent a question and I am getting
a lot of responses that have nothing to do with my question.

Here is my problem:

I have a spreadsheet written on Open Office that I
want to use. It contains data that is linked to a
website and it's data is  constantly being updated
from the website. Many people with PC computers are
using this spreadsheet.

Did you hijack a thread and over quote then too?
--
Bob Holtzman
The most dangerous ones aren't the ones who don't know.