ROBERT JENSEN, 2008/07/19 6:57 PM:
Hello,
I downloaded the latest version and ran the installation setup.  Once it was
completed, it created a folder on my main screeen, with numerous .exe files.
Do I have to open each file separately or is there a specific file  to open,
which in turn will open and run all the .exe files?  I appreciate your help.
Robert

All programs are listed in Start>Programs.