James Knott wrote:
Louis-H Desouvrey wrote:
Hi,

I need to put a math formula (e.g. widevec{<?>}) into a text frame from
the draw functions.
Is there a way to do it in the current version of OOo?
Thanks!

Yes. When in the text box, click on Insert > Object > Formula. This will open the math editor, where you can create the desired formula.

It doesn't work. When I am in a text frame from the draw functions, the menu insert > object > formula and all other options are disabled. I can't use either copy and paste.