Cool

What I ended up doing was actually
   - Load all the AVPs (avp_db_load("$from/username", "i:"))
- Move (i.e. copy&delete) them into temporary values (avp_copy("$vpnId", "srcVpnId/d")) This way, when I loaded the AVPs later on (avp_db_load("$ruri/username", "i:")) they didn't conflict with the initial set.

It actually makes quite a bit of sense (for me at least), and I'm down to 2 db hits per transaction. Which is quite ok...

cheers

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:

Hi Kanakatti,

correct, this kind of loading is not possible and because of module limitations, but because of DB interface limitations - the DB API does not support too complex queries like:
    where user=x and domain=y and (avp_name=avp1 or avp_name=avp2)

what you can do is to try to sort your avps in different tables and to load all user's avps from the tables.

regards,
bogdan

Kanakatti Mahesh Subramanya wrote:

I believe that avp_db_load can load either a specific avp (avp_db_load("$from/username", "i:500")) or all avps of a specific type (avp_db_load("$from/username", "i:"))

I dont think that it is possible to load multiple avps as part of a single command, correct? e.g. avp_db_load("$from/username", "i:500, i:600")

I'm doing a fairly decent amount of manipulation, and I'm trying to cut down on the number of db calls that I have to make, and the 'all or none' approach is starting to constrain me...

cheers

begin:vcard
fn:Kanakatti Mahesh Subramanya
n:Subramanya;Kanakatti
org:Aptela, Inc.
adr:;;1616 Anderson Road;McLean;VA;22102;USA
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:CTO
tel;work:800.979.4638x9100
tel;fax:800.979/4638