I have an ubuntu server 8.0.4 running openvz

On this box (bush), I have created one VE (clinton) (also ubuntu server
8.0.4) from the templates available on the openvz site.

All runs well but I can't seem to mount an NFS location (NFS client)
from inside the VE (clinton). I've added the "nfs:on" with vzctl in the
VE creation.

I can't install nfs-common on the VE for some reason. Get this:

r...@clinton:/# apt-get install nfs-common
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
nfs-common is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 4 not upgraded.
1 not fully installed or removed.
After this operation, 0B of additional disk space will be used.
Setting up nfs-common (1:1.1.2-2ubuntu2.2) ...
 * Starting NFS common utilities
                                                                         [fail]
invoke-rc.d: initscript nfs-common, action "start" failed.
dpkg: error processing nfs-common (--configure):
 nfs-common

I can, however, remote NFS locations from the host machine (bush) no
problem.

I though it might be a RAM issue at first on clinton (VE), so I upped to
500M (was 256). No change. The host machine bush only has one VE on
there at the moment so it's not busy.

Thoughts?