On 02/18/2014 01:19 PM, Greg Sheremeta wrote:
Hi,

Please check out the feature page for the new oVirt look-and-feel, PatternFly
based: http://www.ovirt.org/Features/NewLookAndFeelPatternFlyPhase1.

Comments are welcome.

Comments, take them, hate them, whatever:

The downloads seem to be too prominent on the first screen, my eyes are drawn to it instead of the portals. This may be due to the circle in the background drawing attention.

The 404 page "click here to continue", continue to where? Maybe should be "Click here to return home?"

The login page would ideally have an identifying mark of which portal it is for.

The horizontal scroll is disappointing on the user portal. I don't think "Number of cores" should be larger than ALL other headings on the page.

Good work, excited to see it.

-
Thomas