Hi,
I'm trying to boot a vm with non persistent floppy using python ovirt sdk (the "RunOnce" way in administrator portal), but guest OS can't see floppy drive. The ultimate goal is to deploy floppy with sysprep unattend.xml file for windows 7 pools of vm.

Here is a snippet of code I use:

myvm = api.vms.get(name="vmname")
content="This is file content!"
f=params.File(name="foobar.txt",content=content)
fs=params.Files()
fs.add_file(f)
payload=params.Payload()
payload.set_type("floppy")
payload.set_files(fs)
payloads=params.Payloads()
payloads.add_payload(payload)
thevm=params.VM()
thevm.set_payloads(payloads)
action=params.Action(vm=thevm)

myvm.start(action=action)

xml = ParseHelper.toXml(action)
print xml

As you can see, for debugging purpose, I print my xml action, and I get:

<action>
    <vm>
        <payloads>
            <payload type="floppy">
                <files>
                    <file>
                        <name>foobar.txt</name>
                        <content>This is file content</content>
                    </file>
                </files>
            </payload>
        </payloads>
    </vm>
</action>

in the admin portal I can see my vm in "RunOnce" state, but no floppy is present...
In fact in the vm process command line
(ps -ef | grep qemu-kvm | grep vmname) I can't see -drive option referring to floppy (I only see 2 "-drive" options, referring to vm system disk and to a correctly mounted cdrom ISO)

What I'm doing wrong?

(The engine is RHEV-M version 3.4.1-0.31.el6ev)

Thanks in advance,
Giulio