On Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 8:27 AM Abe E <aella...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Seems the Gluster Node that booted from 4.5 into emergency mode was due to
> not finding the mounts for gluster_bricks data and engine, its as if it cant
> see them any more.
> Once i removed the mounts from /etc/fstab it lets me in, I could boot up to
> the node past emergency mode but odd issue.
>
> One of the errors:
> dependency failed for /gluster_bricks/data
> Subject: Unit gluster_bricks-data.mount has failed
>
> This is node 3 of the Gluster, Arbiter.
>
> [root@ovirt-3 ~]# mount -a
> mount: /gluster_bricks/engine: can't find
> UUID=45349e37-7a97-4a64-81eb-5fac3fec6477.
> mount: /gluster_bricks/data: can't find
> UUID=c0fa1111-0db2-4e08-bb79-be677530aeaa.

IIUC this is because the gluster packages were not
available/installable/whatever at release time, thus not included in
ovirt-node. There are other threads about this issue on the list,
please check them for details. Thanks.

(And also: Please set some subject line for your email next time, to
make it easier for those you send to, and also for yourself, to know
what it's about and find it later).

Best regards,
--
Didi