I am running into an issue that, from what little Google-fu I've been able to
use, should be solved in oVirt 4.5. I'm trying to import WS2019 VMs from ESXi 7
as OVFs or even OVAs. But when I do the import and set the OS to Windows Server
2019 x64 in the admin portal, I get the error "Invalid time zone for the given
OS type ". If I leave it at Other OS, the import fails with event ID 1153. I've
been banging my head against this for over a week (previously couldn't get the
management VM to complete setup), so any guidance is appreciated. Let me know
what to pull to help me pin this down?

BTW, yes this is a self hosted install as a nested VM on ESXi. Kinda have to
right now to test everything (easiest for me over doing a bare metal on my old
PowerEdge 2900 at the moment). Running CentOS 9 Stream.