Hello

Here's the technique we use :
- create manually the vm on ovirt with same disks (same size that original
but you can choose target type, thin provision or preallocated)
- on any node, force activating the disks to make them writable at the os
level (lvm, vgchange...)
- if the disk type is the same on target and destination, you can use dd
over netcat to copy the disks
- if the type is not the same, you might use qemu-img convert over netcat

If you have physical access to the node, you might use a flat backup

Another workaround is to backup/restore the vm with a backup tool that
works both with vmware and ovirt... I would say vprotect or vinchin

Best regards

Cyril VINH-TUNG
INVITU
Computer & Network Engineering
BP 32 - 98713 Papeete - French Polynesia
Tél: +689 40 46 11 99
cont...@invitu.com
www.invitu.com