From: i...@tlivesupport.com <i...@tlivesupport.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2024 9:51 AM
To: users@ovirt.org
Subject: [External] : [ovirt-users] How to Add Centos9 KVM Host to oVirt engine?

Hello Team

I have installed KVM and oVirt in Same VM (Centos9) i am trying add Host with
IP. After adding i am getting message like Status Non-operational.
When i create VM I am getting message like " Not available when no Data Center
is up."

Please advise what is missing?

Please provide me steps to add KVM into oVirt Enginee