Thanks Felix, would those namespace definitions be accessible or are they more
of an abstract concept?

-Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: Felix Meschberger [mailto:fmesc...@adobe.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 2:45 PM
To: users@sling.apache.org
Subject: Re: schema location

Hi

What do you mean by schemas ? In the sense of XML Schemas ? There is no such
thing in Sling and JCR.

We do have a few namespace definitions to be able to differentiate nodes and
properties in the way namespaces are used in XML to differentiate elements. But
there is no XML Schema involved on the Sling and JCR level.

Regards
Felix