Hi,

I have a ResourceResolver.getResource call which I would like to replace
with a <sling:include /> .

What I currently have

        Resource configResource =
        resolver.getResource("my/component/config.js.jsp");
        <cq:include script="<%=configResource.getPath()%>" />

What I want to have

        <sling:include resource="<%= resource %>"
        resourceType="my/component" replaceSelectors="config" />

The problem here is that I need the extension to be set as well ( the
original request's extension is set to .html ).

A brief test done by creating a resource with sling:resourceType
"my/component" at /content/test revealed that

- /content/test.config.js returns the right content
- /content/test.config.html does not

So my questions are:

1. Is there a way I can convince sling:include to include the extension?
2. Is there isn't, is this a valid enhancement request?

Thanks,

Robert