From: Guillaume Lucazeau [mailto:glucaz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 8:01 AM
To: users@sling.apache.org
Subject: Resource class vs CND

Hello,

I'm currently studying Sling for a project, to store "documents" containing
pages, and components (image, text, maps, graphs etc.)

While it seems to fit our needs perfectly, I'm a bit struggling to learn some
basic stuff before presenting a POC to our team.

My first question would be: on what criteria should I choose to manage my
resources using a class extending AbstractResource or a nodetype definition in
a CND file? Do you have advice on it? I'm tending to use a class to keep
everything in Java, but I'm wondering if it's more/less/equally flexible, and
if it has drawbacks or benefits compared to a CND file.

Thank you for every information you could give me

Regards,
Guillaume