I've had this problem... changing the Query Language to "JCR-JQOM" seems to
work and produces results. I assumed this was some sort of bug.

-----Original Message-----
From: Guillaume Lucazeau [mailto:glucaz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2015 10:41 AM
To: users@sling.apache.org
Subject: Sling 7 - JCR Explorer - Error with any JCR-SQL2 query

Hello,

It seems I cannot execute a single query in the JCR Explorer.  Something
simple like this "SELECT * FROM [sling:Folder]" produces this :
* Wrapped javax.jcr.RepositoryException: This query result has already been
iterated through (/libs/sling/servlet/default/explorer/search.esp#82) (500)*

But I only found this e-mail talking about this issue. Can anyone recommend
a solution for this, maybe upgrading a bundle? It would be really
convenient to debug JCR query with this tool

Thank you!
Guillaume