Hi,

I want to write a warmup feature for my application, which should run
requests using SlingRequestProcessor against the instance.

I am looking now at slim implementations of HttpServletRequest and
HttpServletResponse, which I can provide as parameters to
Sling.RequestProcessor.processRequest(); these implementations shouldn't be
completed, I only need a small subset of the methods working (probably
setStatus/getStatus).

I checked the sling codebase, but I haven't found any class which could act
as basis for this? Do I really need to write my own class inheriting from
HttpServletRequest/HttpServletResponse and implement what I need? I've
found an implementation in oas.junit.scriptable.HttpResponse, but I don't
want to have a runtime dependency on this bundle.

Thanks!

--
Cheers,
Jörg