Hey Ruben!

including sling users DL here.

if i understand it correctly, you wish to move several properties from a same
node in different things,

>  Eg if the property does not exist, skip the move?

Is the problem you have here not to cut the execution stream if one of the
property does not exist?

Can you share a bit more what you are trying to achieve? Ideally paste your
pipe in this thread (with .tidy.infinity.json)?

Thx,
Nicolas