All there,

We are trying to host multiple tenants on the same sling instance and trying
to figure out how we could have OOTB configuration support this model
where-in a service is not just run-mode aware but tenant aware as well since
one tenant could have different configurations than another. Has anybody
done something similar in past and how did they resolve this?

Also I tried to use the configuration factory where-in I tried to give
unique identifier on the tenant name, supposing Sling will give me an api to
give me correct configuration after supplying tenant name as an attribute.
This was also not successful since the tenant name was converted into
something on the fly.

Appreciate all the help here!