You have two distinct paths defined

/content/site1/en/home/breadcrumb.mobile.html
/content/site2/en/home/breadcrumb.mobile.html

I'm assuming that the output of the breadcrumb for these sites need to
be structurally different.

If you are building each site from scratch, or can modify the structure
of that site. Just use a different breadcrumb for what you want it to
do.

If you are using a stock or copied site  then I would suggest having the
component render itself differently depending on which site it's in and
then decide on a way to pass that information to the component.

Here are the ways that I know of getting that information to the
component without directly modifying the component.

1. The component scans up the page structure to look for the node
directly under content and  uses the site name (site1, site2) as the key
to the rendering.
2. In AEM you would obtain the information from a design and set the
design for the site at the top level page ( site1, site2)
3. You would set a property on the top level site node (site1,site2) so
that you could use an InheritanceValueMap and locate the value that
determines the rendering style.

--
Jason