Hey vkum,

Sorry, but…

All the info is right there in my previous mails. I’m not going to repeat
myself 100 times. We solve it by overriding the resource type by using a filter
that looks at the site name of the current resource. The resource type could be
ANYWHERE in /apps /libs or whatever extra folder you defined to have resource
types , thats how resource types work…

Greets
Roy