Hi all,

For educational purposes I am investigating a minimal, bare bones Sling.
It should include core OSGi bundles and the minimal necessary Sling concepts
(resource resolver), but nothing more (content repo, etc).

Has anyone worked on something like this that I could re-use?

Also related to this I had a look at the File System Resource Provider [1].
AFAICS it works with files (binaries), but there does not seem to be a feature
that would allow to work with fine-granular content (e.g. a JSON file). Has
anyone worked on extending the FSRP by chance?

Thanks for any hints!
Michael

[1]
https://sling.apache.org/documentation/bundles/accessing-filesystem-resources-extensions-fsresource.html