Hi everyone,

There was a discussion back on Oct 11, 2016 about an extra injector+annotation
to inject request parameters into Sling models.
I couldn’t find any JIRA issue about that, and I haven’t seen anything like
that in the code so I don’t think this is currently in progress.

I just joined the mailing list and I started developing with AEM + Sling
recently, but I have quite some experience with Spring and think this would be
a useful annotation, especially to be able to handle form submits with sling
models.

If there is still interest to have that annotation, I would be willing to take
care of that: I already wrote the missing code and could already provide a diff
or pull request.

Best regards,
Christophe