Tx Chris, Bertrand, Andreas

I think that gives me a good starting point.

I'll keep a mini-journal of my experiences which might give some insights
into where the learning curve gets a bit steep.

Perhaps it even turns into a tutorial of sorts.

Cheers

Greg

--

GREG FULLARD
ARCHITECT ON CALL ///

CELL +27 82 783 3204
EMAIL gr...@8bitplatoon.com

WEB 8bitplatoon.com

This email is protected by our email disclaimer
<http://8bitplatoon.com/disclaimer.html>.
[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/8BitPlatoon> [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/8bitplatoon> [image: LinkedIn]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/8-bit-platoon?trk=tyah&trkInfo=idx%3A1-1-1%2CtarId%3A1425035050240%2Ctas%3A8+bit+platoon>

--

------------------------------
*Unlock Interaction*

*8 BIT PLATOON disclaimer*
This e-mail transmission contains confidential information, which is the
property of EOH Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries (“EOH”). No person,
other than the recipient (so indicated by the sender) may use or disclose
the contents of this message, links or attachments hereto, to any person
whatsoever. Unauthorised disclosure and/or use may result in civil and
criminal liability.
except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to
state them to be the views of any such entity.
The disclaimer forms part of the content of this e-mail in terms of section
11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 25 of 2002. Refer
to http://www.eoh.co.za/disclaimer