Not getting there yet :p

Let me reformulate my question...

I'm trying to use the Internationalization Support as the example in Sling
documentation:
https://sling.apache.org/documentation/bundles/internationalization-support-i18n.html

I'm using JSON-file based

As the example describe...
   /libs/languages
           +-- english.json (nt:file, mix:language)
           |    +-- jcr:language = en
           |    +-- jcr:content (nt:resource)
           |         + jcr:data (containing the actual JSON file)
           +-- deutsch.json (nt:file, mix:language)
                +-- jcr:language = de
                +-- jcr:content (nt:resource)
                    + jcr:data (containing the actual JSON file)

I want to have two JSON files.

english.json (with node description)
{
        "jcr:primaryType": "nt:file",
        "jcr:mixinTypes": "[mix:language]",
        "jcr:language": "en",
        "jcr:content": {
                "jcr:primaryType": "nt:resource",
                "jcr:data": {
                }
        }
}

en.json (with i18n key:value)
{
    "hello": "Hello",
}

How do I add my second JSON file to the jcr:data on the first file??